3.26.2008

It's 70 degrees today. You know what I am not going to miss? Winter. Not in the least. I will of course be saying the opposite when July arrives, but for now I am definitely glad to see the cold weather go away.

I have a tattoo appointment coming up in a little over a week. I am taking the big step and ...starting on my forearms. I am getting things like a devil having sex with a nun and naked women. You know-work appropriate stuff. ;) OK, it's really gonna be a dagger and a snake and stuff.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Hey man, I'm currently starting to work on my half sleeve and I'm also going to college to become an educator! It's cool to see another teacher-tattoo enthusist! Glad I found your blog...

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by. I actually skipped the forearm piece and bought a motorcycle instead. :) Good luck with the half sleeve and the classes.

What are you planning on teaching? Grade level, subject, etc...

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home